The 2012 Annual Adjuvants & Inerts Conference, hosted by the Chemical Producers & Distributors Association (CPDA), will be held from May 15-16 in Kansas City, Missouri.
The meeting will be held at the Hilton President Hotel and will highlight the critical role adjuvants and inerts play in improving plant production and protection efficiencies and how the use of the products is contributing to a healthy and robust agricultural economy across the globe, according to the CPDA.
This year’s program will highlight cutting-edge technologies and cover topics such as:
• Risk vs. Rewards of 2, 4-D and Dicamba Tolerant Crops
• Soil Amendments for Water Conservation
• Foliar Nutrition and its Role in Crop Protection
• The Role of Innovation and Technology in Reducing Spray Drift
• How Generic Pesticides are Being Used to Manage Resistance
Additional details about the 2012 Annual Adjuvants & Inerts Conference will be announced by CPDA.
Source: CPDA, Edited by Stefanie A. Toth, Online Editor